Re: Windows mobile

Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)

I’m sorry the Windows phone shows little promise of catching on.  It should be a natural for those of us who use the OS  5 to 7 days a week anyway, flattening the learning curve, as opposed to something like iOS. I had visions of hooking an iPhone to a PC and being able to access it like an external drive, which was foolishness on my part.

Ted

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jonas Voll
Sent: Tuesday, April 11, 2017 5:14 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Windows mobile

Yes this is what I am referring to!

Jonas Voll
Support Technician I
Envision, Inc.
2301 S Water ST
Wichita, KS 67213
O: 316-425-7141
F: 316-267-4312
www.envisionus.com

Envision: To improve the quality of life and provide inspiration for the blind and visually impaired through employment, outreach, rehabilitation, education and research.

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Tuesday, April 11, 2017 3:52 PM
Subject: Re: Windows mobile

If you are talking about the old Windows Mobile 5 as in version 5, 6, 6.1 etc. which one could find on some smartphones from about 10 to 12 years ago then no.

Maybe an old version of MobileSpeak would work if you can find one and a license. This was a product from Code Factory.

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jonas Voll
Sent: Tuesday, April 11, 2017 1:48 PM
Subject: Windows mobile

Hey!

Anybody know if Jaws or any other screen readers can be installed on a Windows mobile V5 or newer?

This is on a barcode scanner running the mobile version of Windows 5!

It is used to scan and enter stuff in a HTML web interface!

Jonas Voll
Support Technician I
Envision, Inc.
2301 S Water ST
Wichita, KS 67213
O: 316-425-7141
F: 316-267-4312
www.envisionus.com

Envision: To improve the quality of life and provide inspiration for the blind and visually impaired through employment, outreach, rehabilitation, education and research.

NOTICE: This electronic mail message and any attached files are confidential. The information is exclusively for the use of the individual or entity intended as the recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying, printing, reviewing, retention, disclosure, distribution or forwarding of the message or any attached file is not authorized and is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic mail message in error, please advise the sender by reply electronic mail immediately and permanently delete the original transmission, any attachments and any copies of this message from your computer system.

SonicWall identified this message as clean.
To manage your junk mail go to https://nospam.envisionus.com 
and 
logon with your domain userid and password.
If you consider this email to be spam please forward it to 
'spam@...'

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.