From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian
Vogel
Sent: Monday, April 10, 2017 1:14 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Is anyone Using Standard html page on Gmail?

My computer is not operating in another dimension, my message is being
quoted in an e-mail client in a nation (Nigeria) that uses dd/mm/yyyy format
for their dates, not mm/dd/yyyy as is common in the USA. That is an
artifact of how the e-mail client designates dates.

That message was written on April 7th, not July 4th,
--
Brian

Presenting the willfully ignorant with facts is the very definition
of casting pearls before swine.

--

*ADEKOYA, Rasak*.
*Leadership, Management & Content Consultant* at www.360Connect.com.ng

If you want to significantly multiply your productivity & profit, talk to me

+2348034829045

<https://twitter.com/Iamrasakadekoya>@Iamrasakadekoya
<https://twitter.com/Iamrasakadekoya>

asiwaju.rasak29

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:*
This e-mail and any attachment are confidential and may be privileged or
otherwise protected from disclosure. It is solely intended for the
person(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, any reading,
use, disclosure, copying or distribution of all or parts of this e-mail or
associated attachments is strictly prohibited. If you are not an intended
recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this
message or by telephone and delete this e-mail and any attachments
permanently from your system.