Re: Is anyone Using Standard html page on Gmail?

Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)

Whew, that’s a relief.  I was really wondering, because I saw another message 5 minutes later and it was right. I should have thought of that.

Ted

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Monday, April 10, 2017 1:14 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Is anyone Using Standard html page on Gmail?

My computer is not operating in another dimension, my message is being quoted in an e-mail client in a nation (Nigeria) that uses dd/mm/yyyy format for their dates, not mm/dd/yyyy as is common in the USA.  That is an artifact of how the e-mail client designates dates.

That message was written on April 7th, not July 4th,
--
Brian