Re: Is anyone Using Standard html page on Gmail?

Adekoya Rasak

Hello Brian, How can I export my contact from gmail using basic html
view or standard view?

Please guide.

Adekoya,

          If I had to choose a currently supported, free, and accessible
e-mail client it would definitely be Thunderbird.  Microsoft Outlook is
good, too, but expensive.

          What problem are you having with contacts as far as exporting them
from standard view?
--
*Brian*

*         * *A great many people think they are thinking when they are *
*merely rearranging their prejudices.*

*                 ~ William James*
--

*ADEKOYA, Rasak*.
*Leadership, Management & Content Consultant* at www.360Connect.com.ng

If you want to significantly multiply your productivity & profit, talk to me

+2348034829045

<https://twitter.com/Iamrasakadekoya>@Iamrasakadekoya
<https://twitter.com/Iamrasakadekoya>

asiwaju.rasak29

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:*
This e-mail and any attachment are confidential and may be privileged or
otherwise protected from disclosure. It is solely intended for the
person(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, any reading,
use, disclosure, copying or distribution of all or parts of this e-mail or
associated attachments is strictly prohibited. If you are not an intended
recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this
message or by telephone and delete this e-mail and any attachments
permanently from your system.