Re: thunderbird update gone bad

Marsha <marcatony@...>

On Wed, 4/5/17, Maria Campbell <lucky1inct@gmail.com> wrote:

Subject: Re: thunderbird update gone bad
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Date: Wednesday, April 5, 2017, 10:04 AM

Try unloading and reloading
JAWS.

lucky1inct@gmail.com
Faithfulness does not begin with large tasks-if
it is not present in small things, it does not exist at
all.

On 4/5/2017 9:15 AM,
Mario wrote:
> correction. it's
weird, I can tab as usual, but when I get to the list
> with the messages, JAWS remains silent.
might have to send a feedback
> about
this. but not sure on how to do this. never did it before.
any
> assistance would be greatly
appreciated.

Message --------
EST
> To: main@jfw.groups.io
> Subject: thunderbird update gone bad
>
> when it finished
updating, did JAWS announce that there was a problem
that should do away with the
> message,
and then if you close TB and launch it, there shouldn't
be any
> problem from then on.
>
> ever since an earlier
version, maybe 41 or so, I was never able to find
> what tweaks I can do to Thunderbird or
Firefox so I can use the JAWS
> cursor if
I needed to. if you you or anyone who knows, can you
please

Message --------