Re: Gmail?

Marianne Denning

There are a lot of things you can do in standard that you can't do in basic. I prefer standard over basic.

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 7, 2017, at 11:46 PM, Soronel Haetir <soronel.haetir@gmail.com> wrote:

If you turn the gmail website to "basic html" it is plenty accessible,
though without the dynamic bells and whistles of the standard
interface.

On 4/7/17, Tom Behler <tombehler@gmail.com> wrote:
I sure hope g-mail will be around for a while, since that's what I use for
my personal e-mail.

I use Outlook to manage my g-mail account.

It's far from perfect, but, in my view, is far more accessible than the
g-mail web site.

I have accessed my g-mail via the g-mail web site, but with considerable
difficulty. So, another way to manage g-mail would probably be best, if
you
can find it.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ