Re: Is anyone Using Standard html page on Gmail?

Adekoya Rasak

Hello Brian,

Can you recommend any accessible email client? an perhaps there key
strokes if they have any?

Meanwhile, I agree with you that there are less or few changes when it
come to gmail web layout. however. when I tried to export my contact
list from gmail html layout, it's not possible but from standard view,
it's easy. however, if you know a way out using html view, do let me
know. and this is one of the reasons why I am opting for standard
layout view. There are quite things that is possible and achievable
with standard view but not possible on html view.

Regard.

On Fri, Apr 7, 2017 at 09:20 am, Jonas Voll wrote:

Google changes the stuff all the time so what works today will not work
tomorrow!
While this is definitely true "in the big picture" the main web reading
interfaces, whether basic HTML or regular, for Gmail haven't changed in
quite a while.

Now, that being said, I still suggest to my clients who are used to using an
e-mail client that they stick to using an e-mail client and just set up
their Gmail account in said client.  It gives a kind of stability that you
just don't have with the web interface as a whole and it is, in my
observation, much easier to navigate than the Gmail web interface.

To each his or her own choice, though.
--
*Brian*

*         * *A great many people think they are thinking when they are *
*merely rearranging their prejudices.*

*                 ~ William James*
--

*ADEKOYA, Rasak*.
*Leadership, Management & Content Consultant* at www.360Connect.com.ng

If you want to significantly multiply your productivity & profit, talk to me

+2348034829045

<https://twitter.com/Iamrasakadekoya>@Iamrasakadekoya
<https://twitter.com/Iamrasakadekoya>

asiwaju.rasak29

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:*
This e-mail and any attachment are confidential and may be privileged or
otherwise protected from disclosure. It is solely intended for the
person(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, any reading,
use, disclosure, copying or distribution of all or parts of this e-mail or
associated attachments is strictly prohibited. If you are not an intended
recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this
message or by telephone and delete this e-mail and any attachments
permanently from your system.