From: "Milton Ota" <mota1252@samobile.net>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, April 07, 2017 10:56 AM
Subject: Re: Is anyone Using Standard html page on Gmail?

I'm using the HTML interface on gmail. It makes using JAWS and any screen reader easier to navigate with the standard web commands like h for headings, b for buttons, x for checkboxes, t for tables, etc.

I believe Freedom scientific still recommends using the HTML interface to view e-mail via the web.