Re: Is anyone Using Standard html page on Gmail?

On Fri, Apr 7, 2017 at 09:20 am, Jonas Voll wrote:
Google changes the stuff all the time so what works today will not work tomorrow!

While this is definitely true "in the big picture" the main web reading interfaces, whether basic HTML or regular, for Gmail haven't changed in quite a while.

Now, that being said, I still suggest to my clients who are used to using an e-mail client that they stick to using an e-mail client and just set up their Gmail account in said client.  It gives a kind of stability that you just don't have with the web interface as a whole and it is, in my observation, much easier to navigate than the Gmail web interface.

To each his or her own choice, though.
--
Brian

         A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.

                  ~ William James