Re: Is anyone Using Standard html page on Gmail?

Jonas Voll

Google changes the stuff all the time so what works today will not work tomorrow!

Jonas Voll
Support Technician I
Envision, Inc.
2301 S Water ST
Wichita, KS 67213
O: 316-425-7141
F: 316-267-4312
www.envisionus.com

Envision: To improve the quality of life and provide inspiration for the blind and visually impaired through employment, outreach, rehabilitation, education and research.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mario
Sent: Friday, April 7, 2017 10:41 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Is anyone Using Standard html page on Gmail?

in addition, I'd also like to know if there are particular things I can or should do to make a GMail's interface/account accessible to a screen reader? I am thinking of obtaining one but am not sure yet. any recommendations/suggestions to persuade me to sign up?

-------- Original Message --------
Sent: Friday, Apr 7, 2017 10:01 AM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Is anyone Using Standard html page on Gmail?

Hello,

I have been using basic html on gmail.com but I want to switch to Standard view. Has anyone used it conveniently with jaws?

If yes, can you share the best key stroke with major task?

I look forward to your feedback.

Regard.

SonicWall identified this message as clean.
To manage your junk mail go to https://nospam.envisionus.com and logon with your domain userid and password.
If you consider this email to be spam please forward it to 'spam@nospam.envisionus.com'
NOTICE: This electronic mail message and any attached files are confidential. The information is exclusively for the use of the individual or entity intended as the recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying, printing, reviewing, retention, disclosure, distribution or forwarding of the message or any attached file is not authorized and is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic mail message in error, please advise the sender by reply electronic mail immediately and permanently delete the original transmission, any attachments and any copies of this message from your computer system.

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.