RSGames?

Ann Byrne

Is anyone using RSGames with JAWS 18 and Windows 10? On my computer it works well, but on my friend's machine JAWS stops talking. The write-up says it can use the Windows voice, but it isn't using a voice. I can work with her computer via tandem while JAWS is not speaking in RSGames, and my Braille display shows what is on the screen, so obviously JAWS is functioning. I tried insert+spacebar, s, to wake up the JAWS speech, but it didn't wake up.

I tried to get to the JAWS settings with insert+6, but no joy.

Anybody gotta brilliant idea? I'm losing hair fast!

Thanks,

Ann