From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On
Behalf Of Mike Ulrich
Sent: Thursday, April 6, 2017 10:36 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Sending an email as an attachment?

Then when you're in the message body of the email, hit alt
N, to get into the insert menu. Then hit F to get into
insert file. Then keep hitting shift tab until you should
hear something to let you know you're in your documents. You
should be able to figure it out from there. Open up whatever
folder the file you want to attach, then find the file and
hit enter.

I think this is the correct way to do this, but I just
automatically do it, without paying attention to how I go
about it.

Hope this helps!.....Mike

Date: 04/06/17