From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On
Behalf Of david
Sent: Thursday, April 6, 2017 9:08 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Sending an email as an attachment?

Hello there;

The easiest way to send an attachment using outlook 2007,
2010, 2016, is,

1, navigate to the folder where the file is located which
you wish to send as an attached file.

2, highlight the file do not enter, just copy to clipboard,

3, open outlook, new file,

Type in the necessary information, now once you get to the
body of the message,

Just simply paste,

Now shift+tab you will see you're attached file, now tab to
the body, type any preferred text, now send as normal,

Hope this helps.

Statistics are like a bikini. What they reveal is
suggestive, but what they conceal is vital.