Re: Continuing Problem With Navigating E-mail Group

Maria Kristic

Hi Tom,

You are referring to Outlook’s Contact Groups feature, right?

As I navigate the list of members in a contact group, I have to SHIFT+TAB and then TAB back to the list to hear the item in focus. So for example, if I am on the first item, and I press DOWN ARROW or RIGHT ARROW to move to the next item, I hear nothing; I SHIFT+TAB and TAB to get back to the list, and then, I do hear that I have indeed moved to the next item in the list. HOME and END do take me to the beginning and end of the list, which I confirm by SHIFT+TAB followed by TAB to get back to the list after I have pressed HOME or END to see where I have ended up.

This seems to be a Microsoft issue, as I tried it with NVDA also and got same results…

I am using Windows 10, but I would think that our results would be the same, as I am also using Office 2016 and JAWS 18.

Hope it helps!

Regards,

Maria