Re: Sending an email as an attachment?

Dave...

Too complicated. The originator is asking about Outlook 2007, correct? That stated, it is simple...Copy the file desired, paste it into the body of the message (Ctrl+V). Forget about all the menu and ribbon stuff. Outlook 2007.

Dave

Sent: Thursday, April 06, 2017 08:58
Subject: Re: Sending an email as an attachment?

If you first go to the file you wish in your list of documents and copy it,

Then go to   your email letter and press alt N, a, f, the attach a file dialog should open up with focus on that document, you will  need to press space bar and up arrow to check; if not, paste it in the edit field. And press enter. You can press shift tab to check that it is attached.