Re: thunderbird update gone bad

dennis

go to options and in the advanced go to the update tab and turn it off there.
On 4/5/2017 6:50 PM, Maria Campbell wrote:

How do you stop the updates?  Mine download and install automatically I think.

lucky1inct@...
Faithfulness does not begin with large tasks-if it is not present in small things, it does not exist at all.

On 4/5/2017 6:27 PM, dennis wrote:
if you go in to the view menue, right arrow on sort by and check thread instead
of unthread the messages show up. however, your messages aren't in list view any
more. they are in tree view. thats the only way i could get it to work right. i
also didn't let my laptop update thunderbird so at least i won't have that
problem there.