Try unloading and reloading JAWS.

lucky1inct@gmail.com
Faithfulness does not begin with large tasks-if it is not present in small things, it does not exist at all.

On 4/5/2017 9:15 AM, Mario wrote:
correction. it's weird, I can tab as usual, but when I get to the list
with the messages, JAWS remains silent. might have to send a feedback
about this. but not sure on how to do this. never did it before. any
assistance would be greatly appreciated.

-------- Original Message --------
From: Mario [mailto:mrb620@hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, Apr 5, 2017 10:04 AM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: thunderbird update gone bad

when it finished updating, did JAWS announce that there was a problem
message, and then if you close TB and launch it, there shouldn't be any
problem from then on.

ever since an earlier version, maybe 41 or so, I was never able to find
what tweaks I can do to Thunderbird or Firefox so I can use the JAWS
cursor if I needed to. if you you or anyone who knows, can you please
share with the list?