How to create a chart with Microsoft Excel.

Adekoya Rasak

Hello,

I will like to know if anyone here have a tutorial on how to create a
chart on Microsoft excel. I mean chart like infographic that can be
used to indicate percentage either in a graph format, circle with
shade or any other format.

I use Jaws 17, Microsoft excel 2007 on widno 8.1

I look forward to your suggestions.

Thank you.

--

*ADEKOYA, Rasak*.
*Leadership, Management & Content Consultant* at www.360Connect.com.ng

If you want to significantly multiply your productivity & profit, talk to me

+2348034829045

<https://twitter.com/Iamrasakadekoya>@Iamrasakadekoya
<https://twitter.com/Iamrasakadekoya>

asiwaju.rasak29

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:*
This e-mail and any attachment are confidential and may be privileged or
otherwise protected from disclosure. It is solely intended for the
person(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, any reading,
use, disclosure, copying or distribution of all or parts of this e-mail or
associated attachments is strictly prohibited. If you are not an intended
recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this
message or by telephone and delete this e-mail and any attachments
permanently from your system.