From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene
Stevens
Sent: Monday, April 03, 2017 10:37 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Creator's update insiders preview

If this isn’t the correct group for this please let me know.

Has anyone installed the Insiders previe w of the Creator’s update
successfully? I have attempted three times and in all three occasions the
install froze at about the 85% mark. The update was downloaded via the
normal update process three times.

Any help would be appreciated.

10

--