Re: Vocalizer Samantha Two fails to install

Marquette, Ed <ed.marquette@...>

OK

That is a possibility.  It just stops and never gets to “Finish.”  When I hit Escape, it says installation was interrupted.

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Tuesday, April 4, 2017 12:03 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Vocalizer Samantha Two fails to install

Hi Ed,

I just downloaded Samantha and Nathan as well as one of the high quality german voices. After pressing enter on the installer file it took a couple of seconds to start, then I had the first “Next” prompt, after that focus was on the “I Agree” checkbox of the license agreement, I pressed spacebar followed by Alt+N for Next, then spacebar for the Typical installation and spacebar again to “Install”. After I activated install ittook maybe 5 or 6 seconds for any of the three voices to install and to display the “Finish” prompt. If yours is sitting there for 10 minutes there is definitely something wrong.

I have disabled user account control on my laptop, is it possible the UAC prompt has popped up behind the installation Windows and it’s just sitting there waiting for you to say “Yes”?

Regards,

Sieghard