Vocalizer Samantha Two fails to install

Marquette, Ed <ed.marquette@...>

Perhaps I am just impatient, but should the Vocalizer Two (High Premium) Samantha voice take 10 minutes to install?

It says “This will take several minutes.”  It should say, “This will take an eternity.”

Perhaps I just need to download again and start all over.

I thought I would finally try JAWS 18 on my home computer.  At the same time, I thought I would try the new Vocalizer voices.  So far, I have found nothing better than Eloquence for clarity, speed, inflection variety, and responsiveness.

I. Edward Marquette

Direct Dial:  816.502.4646

Mobile:  816.812.0088

Google Voice:  408.692.5640