From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Monday, April 03, 2017 8:22 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Equivalent of NVDA "Focus Highlight" Add-On for JAWS?

John,

          Thanks for your response.   To my knowledge there is no such thing as an add-on (or equivalent) for JAWS.

          I did not ask VFO JAWS Support because my track record with getting answers to anything other than questions on installation or runtime problems with JAWS has been less than stellar.  That's why I asked here first.
--
Brian

         A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.

                  ~ William James