Re: Creator's update insiders preview

For whatever it's worth, I signed up for Windows Insider on Saturday evening, on Sunday it showed me that I could download the Creator's Update preview or whatever it was called and it did so and installed without a hitch.

Regards,

Sieghard

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene Stevens
Sent: Monday, April 03, 2017 10:37 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Creator's update insiders preview

If this isn’t the correct group for this please let me know.

Has anyone installed the Insiders previe w of the Creator’s update successfully? I have attempted three times and in all three occasions the install froze at about the 85% mark. The update was downloaded via the normal update process three times.

Any help would be appreciated.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10