Compressed (Zipped) Folder

Gudrun Brunot

Hi all: I love the handy Compressed (Zipped) Folder for zipping and extracting, but, recently, after I use my system for a day or so after startup, the association to that program gets messed up, and Express Zip comes up instead and wants me to buy the software. How do I get that association to Compressed (Zipped) Folder back? I can’t locate the actual program file for it—it is said to be a default in Windows. I have Win 7.

Gudrun

gudrunbrunot.com

Listen to samples and read about my services:

translation, interpreting, sound design, and listen to clips from my CD, J-Walking.