Re: Creator's update insiders preview

Randy Barnett <randy@...>

On 4/3/2017 10:37 AM, Gene Stevens wrote:

If this isn’t the correct group for this please let me know.

Has anyone installed the Insiders previe w of the Creator’s update successfully? I have attempted three times and in all three occasions the install froze at about the 85% mark. The update was downloaded via the normal update process three times.

Any help would be appreciated.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

I had to get sighted assistance to change my bios settings. I used F10 (Load optimal defaults) to get it to load.