Re: Equivalent of NVDA "Focus Highlight" Add-On for JAWS?

john.falter

Hello Brian:

I don't believe that there is an equivalent.

Have you tried asking VFO JAWS support?

On 4/2/2017 3:02 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:

Does an equivalent of the Focus Highlight Add-On for NVDA exist for JAWS?

One of the things I have always found most difficult when tutoring JAWS is keeping track of where the JAWS cursor is relative to what I can see, and often, can't see because JAWS makes no effort to scroll the screen based upon the location of the JAWS virtual cursor.

It would be really handy for myself or any sighted assistant, or even for those who use JAWS with low vision, to have a visual indicator of what JAWS has focus on that shows in the program or webpage or dialog box, etc., that you're working with.
--
Brian

         A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.

                  ~ William James