From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Saturday, April 01, 2017 10:47 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Help with menus in Win 10

Sharon,

           You're welcome.   If you happened to download that document right after seeing the link you might want to download it again.  When I took a quick look I realized that I never did a "short and sweet" cheat sheet arrangement of the most common navigation keystrokes in one place.  They were all buried in the narrative about how to do the navigation in File Explorer.

            I've now added a dedicated section at the end that deals with the primary navigation keystrokes.  If people want to remove the descriptive text that I've included beyond "the nitty gritty function" that list will be even shorter.
--
Brian

         A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.

                  ~ William James