From: "Naomi Bolter" <Naomi.Bolter@facs.nsw.gov.au>
To: <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2011 15:36
Subject: Jaws and xl

Hi all,

I am new to this list, and have a question. In xl, a sighted person told
me about a fx line above the columns in an xl spreadsheet. I want to
dump about fifty characters there and then into some merged sells. My
question is, how do I get to this fx line?

I have tried everything and had no luck. When a sighted person puts the
mouse on the fx line, jaws says edit.

Any help is appreciated, as I am at work and need to get a high volume
of information into a spreadsheet quickly and be able to update it as
needed.

Thanks

Regards

Naomi Bolter

Project officer

Strategic capability unit

Level 10 83 Clarrence Street

P 82954618

E naomi.bolter@facs.nsw.gov.au

Security Statement

This email may be confidential and contain privileged information. If you
are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, copy or
distribute this email, including any attachments. Confidentiality and legal
privilege attached to this communication are not waived or lost by reason of
mistaken delivery to you. If you have received the email in error please
delete and notify the sender. Any views expressed in this email are those of
the author and do not necessarily represent those of the department, except
where the sender expressly, and with authority, states them to be the views
of the Department of Family and Community Services NSW. The department does
not represent, warrant or guarantee that the integrity of this email has
been maintained, or that the communication is free of error, virus,
interception, inference or interference.