Re: Questions regarding HTML.

Shane clark

I did do a Google search but didn't find exactly what I was looking for. Maybe I need to refine it. But thanks to those that I did reach out.

Shane.

On Thu, Mar 30, 2017, 7:59 PM Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@...> wrote:
Question? what is there to learn about HTML? Other than just to select it, as in my computer - HTML, plain text, rich text.

Bye for now,

Carolyn

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Shane clark
Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2017 6:32 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Questions regarding HTML.

Hello everyone,

Not sure if this list is the right place to post this, but I figured I would give you guys a try anyway.

So a friend of mine and I today, we're discussing technology, and the subject of learning HTML came up. So I was curious to know, can any of you guys recommend any links or websites that I could go to to possibly learn first of all, the basics of HTML? I'm not sure if it would be something I would stick with, but for now, I think I would like to learn a little bit about it, and maybe even try to work on starting a website, more or less just to play around with. If possible, I would like for it to be as I said very basic until I could get a grasp on things.

Also, is it possible for me to build a website from my phone? I should be getting my laptop in, hopefully in the next week or two, so maybe I can look at that as well. But for now my phone is all I have.

Thanks so much, Shane.

--

Thanks, Shane.

--