From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Shane
clark
Sent: March 30, 2017 3:32 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Questions regarding HTML.

Hello everyone,

Not sure if this list is the right place to post this, but I figured I would
give you guys a try anyway.

So a friend of mine and I today, we're discussing technology, and the
subject of learning HTML came up. So I was curious to know, can any of you
guys recommend any links or websites that I could go to to possibly learn
first of all, the basics of HTML? I'm not sure if it would be something I
would stick with, but for now, I think I would like to learn a little bit
about it, and maybe even try to work on starting a website, more or less
just to play around with. If possible, I would like for it to be as I said
very basic until I could get a grasp on things.

Also, is it possible for me to build a website from my phone? I should be
getting my laptop in, hopefully in the next week or two, so maybe I can look
at that as well. But for now my phone is all I have.

Thanks so much, Shane.

--

Thanks, Shane.

--

*ADEKOYA, Rasak*.
*Leadership, Management & Content Consultant* at www.360Connect.com.ng

If you want to significantly multiply your productivity & profit, talk to me

+2348034829045

<https://twitter.com/Iamrasakadekoya>@Iamrasakadekoya
<https://twitter.com/Iamrasakadekoya>

asiwaju.rasak29

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:*
This e-mail and any attachment are confidential and may be privileged or
otherwise protected from disclosure. It is solely intended for the
person(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, any reading,
use, disclosure, copying or distribution of all or parts of this e-mail or
associated attachments is strictly prohibited. If you are not an intended
recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this
message or by telephone and delete this e-mail and any attachments
permanently from your system.