Re: Questions regarding HTML.

Kevin Hourigan <kevinthourigan@...>

Remember Google is your friend, and check out Word Press for your web page ambitions.

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Shane clark
Sent: March 30, 2017 3:32 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Questions regarding HTML.

Hello everyone,

Not sure if this list is the right place to post this, but I figured I would give you guys a try anyway.

So a friend of mine and I today, we're discussing technology, and the subject of learning HTML came up. So I was curious to know, can any of you guys recommend any links or websites that I could go to to possibly learn first of all, the basics of HTML? I'm not sure if it would be something I would stick with, but for now, I think I would like to learn a little bit about it, and maybe even try to work on starting a website, more or less just to play around with. If possible, I would like for it to be as I said very basic until I could get a grasp on things.

Also, is it possible for me to build a website from my phone? I should be getting my laptop in, hopefully in the next week or two, so maybe I can look at that as well. But for now my phone is all I have.

Thanks so much, Shane.

--

Thanks, Shane.