From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2017 12:58 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Win 10 vs Win7 with Jaws

Many shortcut keys are the same, but below is a link to a website with many shortcut keys for Windows. Of course the start menu does look different, but you still have the desktop, taskbar and system tray. I'm sure there are Windows 10 tutorials, but I'm not totally sure where to find them. Here is the website with the list of shortcut keys, use "t" to find the table, it's a simple layout, key combination on the left and explanation on the right:
http://www.windowscentral.com/best-windows-10-keyboard-shortcuts

Regards,
Sieghard