From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Randy Barnett
Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2017 10:29 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Win 10 vs Win7 with Jaws

I was hoping for some feedback from actual users of both OS'sas to there preference: Win 10 or Win7? I tried Win 10 win it was first released and didn't like it... I don't have an extra pc right now to test it on so before I take the plunge and upgrade my main PC I was hoping to get your feedback on its accessibility with Jaws 18.