Are there any known pervasive issues with JAWS 15 as compared to JAWS 13; that is, which is "better?"

Richard B. McDonald

Hi!

I have an opportunity to upgrade to JAWS 15 from JAWS 13.  However, I have observed that sometimes a particular version of JAWS is known to be troublesome.  I have been happy with JAWS 13 ever since it came out; and have not had a problem using it until a certain problem recently came up (Internet Explorer crashing on a particular website).  So, what I want to avoid is solving this one problem by upgrading to 15, but then maybe creating a host of new problems because 15 is a “bad” version.

Thanks,

Richard