From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Soronel Haetir
Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2017 1:09 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: physical to virtual

VMWare workstation at least appears to already have that ability. I looked on the file menu and there is a "Virtualize a physical machine"
item, thought I don't know how well it works. This is in vmware workstation 10, I suppose it might have been removed in later releases.

On 3/28/17, Jonas Voll <jonas.voll@...> wrote:
Any one got a suggestion for some software to do a physical to virtual
conversion.
The virtual machine will be in VMware!

Jonas Voll
Support Technician I
Envision, Inc.
2301 S Water ST
Wichita, KS 67213
O: 316-425-7141
F: 316-267-4312
www.envisionus.com<http://www.envisionus.com>

Envision: To improve the quality of life and provide inspiration for
the blind and visually impaired through employment, outreach,
rehabilitation, education and research.

confidential. The information is exclusively for the use of the
individual or entity intended as the recipient. If you are not the
intended recipient, any use, copying, printing, reviewing, retention,
disclosure, distribution or forwarding of the message or any attached
file is not authorized and is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this electronic mail message in error, please advise the
sender by reply electronic mail immediately and permanently delete the
original transmission, any attachments and any copies of this message from your computer system.

--
Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@...

If you consider this email to be spam please forward it to 'spam@...'