Re: physical to virtual

Soronel Haetir

VMWare workstation at least appears to already have that ability. I
looked on the file menu and there is a "Virtualize a physical machine"
item, thought I don't know how well it works. This is in vmware
workstation 10, I suppose it might have been removed in later
releases.

On 3/28/17, Jonas Voll <jonas.voll@...> wrote:
Any one got a suggestion for some software to do a physical to virtual
conversion.
The virtual machine will be in VMware!

Jonas Voll
Support Technician I
Envision, Inc.
2301 S Water ST
Wichita, KS 67213
O: 316-425-7141
F: 316-267-4312
www.envisionus.com<http://www.envisionus.com>

Envision: To improve the quality of life and provide inspiration for the
blind and visually impaired through employment, outreach, rehabilitation,
education and research.

confidential. The information is exclusively for the use of the individual
or entity intended as the recipient. If you are not the intended recipient,
any use, copying, printing, reviewing, retention, disclosure, distribution
or forwarding of the message or any attached file is not authorized and is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic mail message in
error, please advise the sender by reply electronic mail immediately and
permanently delete the original transmission, any attachments and any copies
of this message from your computer system.

--
Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@...