Re: Need Accessible Website Hosting / Creation Referral

Adekoya Rasak

Hello Richard.

I might not have the full knowledge of creating from the scratch with
regard to wordpress. however, I have manage my website using wordpress
and I find it easy and accessible to a large extent rather than doing
html and css. (note: what determine this mostly for me is the kind of
things and functions you want to have on your website).
at least, you can check my website that I manage myself:
www.360connect.com.ng

If you need further assist, please you can send me private mail. I
often check mails here rarely.

Regard. I am willing to learn from you too.

On 28/03/2017, Richard B. McDonald <richardbmcdonald@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Jennifer!

What I have found so far is that Drupal (drupal.org), in particular Drupal 7
is supposed to be *very* accessible. Also, I have signed-up with BlueHost;
a hosting service. This seems the way forward. I am just starting out
doing this webmastering stuff myself too. Maybe we can share learning
experiences together?

Best,

Richard