Re: Managing paperwork with O penbook

Dacia Cole

I love using open book with my pearl camera. I do use it some for reading mail, as well as my KNFBREADER reader app. I hadn't thought about it, but you could save the images of the bills on your computer. The only reason you may want to still consider keeping some bills or other paperwork, is for tax purposes. But you should be able to save most things on your computer.
Dacia

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 25, 2017, at 11:30 AM, Jennifer Jackson <jennsjackson@icloud.com> wrote:

Good Morning,
The easy version of this question is can Openbook and the Pearl camera be used to make electronic copies of documents for record keeping?

Is anyone else here using Openbook to manage your mail and paperwork? I just started using Openbook again after many years and am trying to get re-familiar with it.

I just used it for a bill that came in the mail and it occured to me that rather than saving this piece of paper, I should be able to save an image of it and then put both files in a folder in Openbook or on my hard drive. Any tips or suggestions for this will be appreciated.

Jennifer J