Managing paperwork with O penbook

Jennifer Jackson <jennsjackson@...>

Good Morning,
The easy version of this question is can Openbook and the Pearl camera be used to make electronic copies of documents for record keeping?

Is anyone else here using Openbook to manage your mail and paperwork? I just started using Openbook again after many years and am trying to get re-familiar with it.

I just used it for a bill that came in the mail and it occured to me that rather than saving this piece of paper, I should be able to save an image of it and then put both files in a folder in Openbook or on my hard drive. Any tips or suggestions for this will be appreciated.

Jennifer J