Need Accessible Website Hosting / Creation Referral

Richard B. McDonald

Hi!

I need to create and publish a simple webpage.  My skills for this are limited.  Is there some site that I can use to host and create a website that is accessible?  If the site also had some accessible resources about how to go about doing all this, like exactly how do you write the webpage itself ala HTML, that would be a bonus!

Note that this is not so much about things appertaining to domain names.  I know about them, and am OK about getting them.  That said, if the same one site that was accessible, could host my webpage and also had some webpage creation resources also happened to have domain establishment and purchasing capabilities that would be super!

Thanks,

Richard