Thanks. That's very strange. Maybe i'll get used to it. It's much faster than Firefox.

********************************

www.harmonicaworkshops.com

On Fri, 24 Mar 2017 11:05:34 -0400
"Alyssa" <lyssassong@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi there. For whatever reason, it's still the mobile site of Facebook.
Chrome just makes it read totally different than FF. I'm not sure why that
is the case.

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of marvin
kotler
Sent: Friday, March 24, 2017 12:19 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: trouble with chrome and Facebook

Good evening list; having some trouble with Google chrome and mobile
Facebook. When I write m.Facebook.com in the address bar, I think I am
taken to the regular Facebook instead the mobile side which I prefer more.
I go there from firefox and internet explorer. If someone knows how to get
to the mobile Facebook on chrome, I would like to hear about it. Running
jaws 18 and windows ten.

Marv