From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ann Byrne
Sent: Friday, March 24, 2017 4:57 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: How do I create "heading levels" in MS Word for quick
navigation?

Type the heading; select it; press alt+1 for heading 1, alt+2 for heading 2,
etc.

Alternatively press alt+1 for heading 1, type the heading, then
alt+ctrl+n to return text to normal. If you have NVDA installed, n
alt+ctrl+invokes that, so you would have to use the JAWS
passthrough key, insert+3, before the alt+ctrl+n. That's why I would
recommend the first method.

Good luck!