From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Richard B. McDonald
Sent: Friday, March 24, 2017 7:40 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: How do I create "heading levels" in MS Word for quick navigation?

Hi!

I have an MS Word 2007 document that has many section captions (or you could call them sub titles).  I would like to give them “heading levels” so that I can use quick key navigation in the document to rapidly move among these sections, like you can do on a webpage by pressing JAWSKey+h.  How do you do this?

Thanks,

Richard