From: Ann Byrne [mailto:annakb@sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Friday, Mar 24, 2017 7:56 AM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: How do I create "heading levels" in MS Word for quick navigation?

Type the heading; select it; press alt+1 for heading 1, alt+2 for
heading 2, etc.

Alternatively press alt+1 for heading 1, type the heading, then
alt+ctrl+n to return text to normal. If you have NVDA installed,
alt+ctrl+n invokes that, so you would have to use the JAWS passthrough
key, insert+3, before the alt+ctrl+n. That's why I would recommend the
first method.

Good luck!

.