Re: trouble with chrome and Facebook

Mike Rogers

Hi.
I have the same issue and wrote about it, yesterday. Also, can't get the Bard website to remember my I.D. and password. Too bad, as I like the speed of Chrome, but can't be going between browsers constantly.

Mike

www.harmonicaworkshops.com

On Thu, 23 Mar 2017 21:19:16 -0700
"marvin kotler" <m.kotler53@gmail.com> wrote:

Good evening list; having some trouble with Google chrome and mobile Facebook. When I write m.Facebook.com in the address bar, I think I am taken to the regular Facebook instead the mobile side which I prefer more. I go there from firefox and internet explorer. If someone knows how to get to the mobile Facebook on chrome, I would like to hear about it. Running jaws 18 and windows ten.
Marv