From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of marvin kotler
Sent: Thursday, March 23, 2017 9:19 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: trouble with chrome and Facebook

Good evening list; having some trouble with Google chrome and mobile Facebook.  When I write m.Facebook.com in the address bar, I think I am taken to the regular Facebook instead the mobile side which I prefer more.  I go there from firefox and internet explorer.  If someone knows how to get to the mobile Facebook on chrome, I would like to hear about it.  Running jaws 18 and windows ten.

Marv