Re: Jaws and the Kaiser web site

James Malone

Yes, as standard using the e for email is used. Clients of mine use this web site, and I’m trying to find a way to help them get around.

Thanks for the suggestion.

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sterling France
Sent: Tuesday, March 21, 2017 4:35 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws and the Kaiser web site

Try using E for emailing my doctor.

I also have had problems since they have updated their site.

Sterling

Fran-Coa Real Estate & Mgmt., LLC

Sterling N. France, President

Accredited Buyer Representative [ABR]

“Where quality service is our main objective”

2901 Druid Park Dr.  Ste. 212

Baltimore, MD  21215

410-383-1111

410-383-3311 FAX

info@...

www.francoa.com

Our goal is to make your real estate experience a pleasant one.

If you are pleased with our service, tell a friend.