Re: internet explorer question

This could be because of how they are implemented on the website. I find on some websites I can press enter on a combo box and then arrow through the options, others work better if I open them with Alt+Up arrow, some I have come across open but close each time you arrow down to the next option etc. If you find a particular website works well with Firefox and/or chrome compared to IE then what’s wrong with using either one of these browsers. I figure IE will go away eventually so I may as well get used to something newer and more modern.

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Michael Mote
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2017 11:53 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: internet explorer question

I’ve had the same issue as well.  Not sure why, but the combo boxes do not open consistently.

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Kevin Hourigan
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2017 2:39 PM
Subject: Re: internet explorer question

Hi Marvin,

I had trouble with combo boxes in Survey Monkey yesterday, using Windows 10, Jaws 18, and I E.

Cheers Kevin.

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of marvin kotler
Sent: March 22, 2017 11:21 AM
Subject: internet explorer question

Good afternoon again list, marv here.  Using internet explorer with jaws 18 and windows ten, I have difficulties with combo boxes regarding search results on book share.  The trouble I have is that the combo boxes barely or do not work.  They work very slowly on other parts of the website.  I do not have this trouble with firefox or google chrome.  My laptop has a very small local drive, 28.5 gb.  If anyone else has had trouble with combo boxes in i.e., I would like to hear about it;

Marv wonder if I should uninstall i.e.

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.