Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2017 6:19 PM
Subject: accessing jaws homepage

I just got off the phone with Freedom.  I want to access the jaws homepage and they told me to hit insert plus J which sounds right.  However when I do this all I get is my version of jaws with no options.  Yes, my computer is in the process of being replaced but for now it’s the only game in town.  Is there another way to access the home page or options?  Thanks, Judit0068