From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Tim Ford
Sent: Tuesday, March 21, 2017 11:19 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: How to navigate Amazon Prime Video with JAWS?

HI All,

I am finally checking out the Amazon Prime Video service, a friend having sent me a link.  Does someone have JAWS instructions on how to control the video?  So far all I have been able to figure out is how to start the video.  I would also be interested in a broader tutorial on using Amazon Video with JAWS, giving me steps on searching and general navigation.  Any guidance is much appreciated.

Tim Ford